Looks ugly? We agree & are working on a new page, in the meantime you find a better overview here.
8/12-day Peaks of the Balkans
The 12-day tour includes an additional three days in Kosovo and a hike in Albania, otherwise both itineraries are similar.
Trek one of the Balkans (and Europe) must-do routes and experience the best of Albania and Montenegro. Marvel about the panorama of awe inspiring Grbaja Valley, climb the three-border peak Trekufiri and experience shepherd lifestyle first hand.
- 13.06-20.06.2019 – completed
- 16.06-23.06.2019 – completed
- 21.07-28.07.2019 – completed
- 25.08-01.09.2019 (8/12) – book now 🙂
- 16.09-24.09.2019 (3/6) – 9-day tailor made itinerary, ask us for details
- 22.09-29.09.2019 (8/12) – open
Go a step further, cross three countries on foot & extend the trip with four additional hikes into Kosovo’s outdoor destination No1. Learn about Europe’s youngest country, discover forgotten places and find out where the mountains are still wild!
12-day Extended Trek in Albania, Kosovo & Montenegro from €1.050 (download PDF)
- 30.06 – 11.07.2019 – completed
- 04.08 – 15.08.2019 (12/12) – fully booked, see High Scardus Trail & 8-day PoB
- 08.09 – 19.09.2019 (12/12) – fully booked, see High Scardus Trail & 8-day PoB
5-day Albanian Alps
Travel on the fjord-like Komani Lake into the spectacular Albanian Alps. Hike for five scenic days in dramatic Valbona Valley and through secluded villages of Thethi. Stay at family run guesthouses and learn about highland culture. Start/Finish in Shkodra.
Trek the Highlights of the Accursed Mountains (5 days) from €435 (download PDF)
- 10.06 – 14.06.2019 – completed
- 24.06 – 28.06.2019 – completed
- 08.07 – 12.07.2019 – cancelled
- 22.07 – 26.07.2019 – cancelled
- 05.08 – 09.08.2019 – completed
- 19.08 – 23.08.2019 – cancelled
- 02.09 – 06.09.2019 – confirmed
- 16.09 – 20.09.2019 – confirmed
- 30.09 – 04.10.2019 – open
7-day Balkans Summits
Challenge yourself, conquer the mighty peaks of Korab (2.756m), Gjeravica (2.656m) and Zla Kolata (2.534m) to reach breathtaking panoramas. An intense, off the beaten path experience in the land of the Via Dinarica. No climbing, ropes or similar.
Climb the Highest Peaks of Four Countries (7 days) from €780 (download PDF)
- 23.06 – 29.06.2019 – cancelled
- 28.07 – 03.08.2019 – completed
- 01.09 – 07.09.2019 2/8 – book now
9-day High Scardus Trail
Get off the beaten path and become a pioneer on a this new trek through the remote border region of Albania and Macedonia including the highest peak of both countries. Stay overnight with shepherds and experience authentic Balkan hospitality.
Explore the Newest Segment of Via Dinarica (9 days) from €650 (download PDF)
- 13.07 – 21.07.2019 – completed
- 10.08 – 18.08.2019 – completed
- 14.09 – 22.09.2019 2/8 – book now
This tour is perfect for any avid mountain biker who wants to be among the first to explore this spectacular region and experience at first hand the hospitality that Macedonians and Albanians are famous for. With moderate and challenging singletrack rides in an environment completely out of tourism map and gaining an understanding of the living conditions in Albania’s highest region.
Explore the Newest Segment of Trans Dinarica (8 days) from €1.050
- 27.07 – 03.08. 2019
- 13.06 – 20.06. 2020
- 11.07 – 18.07. 2020
- 08.08 – 15.08. 2020
None of our trips fit you date or itinerary-wise? We’re happy to tailor a personalized tour according to your preferred duration, difficulty degree and airport choice. Self-guided trips can start at your preferred date.
Browse scheduled trips by month, navigate with the blue arrows and click on an event for a brief description. Self-guided and local-guided trips are available as private departures on your date of choice.
Trips are color-coded:
- English: blue
- German: red
- Dutch, French, Spanish…: yellow