Zbulo has an immediate opening for a flexible English-speaking position with previous experience to join our team.
You are a detail-oriented problem-solver with high self-motivation, enabled to learn new skills and work independently, also at odd hours, and are without fear of asking questions to learn. You should be able to handle interruptions like client calls and frequent changes of focus to actively work on multiple tasks at any given time.
This is an entry-point position with the prospect to develop to a deeper involvement with the company, please apply only if you intend to work with us for at least two years. Travel experience, a passion for outdoor activities and knowledge of German and/or another foreign language are bonuses.
• Source and provide rates from suppliers in Albania and abroad (hotels, drivers…)
• Book, organize and ascertain any required services
• Pay for services, collate paperwork and update accounting information
• Add new bookings into the system, update and keep track of them
• Add new supplier information and keep all existing contacts updated
• Review trip notes and feedback on suppliers to create an annual summary
Necessary Skills Required for the Role
• Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in customer-service oriented position, expect a fast-paced multi-tasking office environment
• Sound time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills
• Seasoned computer usage
• High energy, positive “can do” spirit and strong team ethic
About Zbulo! Discover Albania
Zbulo is at the forefront of active tour operators in the Western Balkans. Pioneering uncharted terrain and tailoring adventures specifically to the requirements of our clients allows us to stay ahead of the competition. As an incoming operator, we serve mainly cultural walking, hiking and multi-day trekking trips to individuals, groups and partner organizations in Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia and Montenegro. Zbulo’s offices are based in central Tirana, within short walking distance from Skanderbeg Square.
To apply please complete this form. Upon positive review, we will contact you to request an English CV and other documents. This may include but is not limited to previous employer’s references, client feedback or certificates of language proficiency, in general, everything that showcases work experience and proofs excellency in the required fields of administrative work, accounting or tourism – feel free to highlight other skill sets. A letter of motivation describing in which way this position suits you currently and in the future will greatly support your case.
We are looking forward to your application.
The Zbulo Team