Ask us for a proposal for your trip and join the SKIpetars
- week-long tailor-made trips in the border triangle
- up to 5 persons and a ski touring guide in a 4×4 vehicle for greatest flexibility
- with more persons we add a second 8/13-seater van with plenty of luggage space
How much? 8-day trips with 4 skiers from €750 p.p. including guide, accommodation, transport & meals.
Is this for me?
- You’re flexible to adapt the itinerary as needed & realize that no plan survives contact with reality.
- You’re an experienced back country skier and bring your own avalanche safety gear.
- You’re looking for a wild adventure!
When? January – March, possibly into April
How to get there? Fly to Pristina, Tirana or Skopje.
Budget flights from the Germany, Switzerland, the UK and Netherlands:
The maps shows possible ski touring destinations. To keep time in the car manageable we recommend focusing on the border triangle of Albania – Kosovo – Macedonia.